Tuesday, October 21, 2008


Ah, and this is the posture of waiting...  Looks like we've got another couple of days to go.  Abbie's latest OB appt. indicates that she's still only 1 cm dilated and that Finn is bound to be a stubborn kid.  In the event that Abbie does not go into labor on her own, she is slated to be induced sometime on the morning of Sunday the 26th.  And both of us at this point are glad.  Living with the unknowable has become less thrilling and more hectic and problematic, especially at work, where I cannot reliably tell my clients what the heck is going on, especially as I have some important renewals coming up.  And of course it impacts Abbie's notorious desire to always have something to do.  Not sure she would ever make much of a stay-at-home mom!  I think both of us will be happier when Finn is here!  As a final note, it looks like we might get the winter's first snowfall tonight.  I'll post a picture tomorrow if we do.

No comments: